Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

When to take a test?

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:When to take a test?
yes it should show up now there is also thses new tests that can tell you like a wk later. but they are expensive. good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by nickandevi
nickandevi replied the topic: Re:When to take a test?
I dont think it would be too early at all, if you had sex 4 weeks ago, then it would be fine to take a test. best of luck to u.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:When to take a test?
4 weeks after conception is fine you should get a accurate result from that as i was 3-4 weeks when i found out i was pregnant and any time before that it just came up negitive...Also you could go to the doctors and get a blood test result they will tell you defently if you are or are not pregnant. As for you skipping periods im not sure about that because i have never done that before but i dont suggest that you keep taking the pill that way.

I hope this helps
Angela

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by annelynn
annelynn created the topic: When to take a test?
I think that I may be pregnant, and I want to take an at-home pregnancy test, however I'm not sure if it's too early to take it.

I know that some pregnancy tests are able to predict whether you're pregnant or not up to a few days before your missed period. The problem is, I don't know when I'm supposed to get my period.

I've been on birth control since January, however recently (and stupidly) I haven't been using it correctly. I sometimes skip days, and don't take my pill, and then at the end of the pack, instead of taking the pills that would give you your period, I don't take those, and take all the pills that I've missed that month, and just \"skip\" my period that way. I recently found out, that when you skip a day, you're supposed to take that pill, even if it means taking two pills in one day. So, I assume that for the past two months or so that I've done that, the pill hasn't been working correctly. Is that true? Or was it still working, since I never skipped more than one day at a time?

Anyway, I haven't had my period since the beginning or middle of July. I haven't had sex for awhile, except a few times almost exactly four weeks ago. If I am pregnant, which I think I may be, that will have been when it happened. Sooo. Is four weeks after \"conception\" too early to take a pregnancy test? Should I wait for a little while longer, and hope I get my period?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl