Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please let me just be paranoid

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by gennychris
gennychris replied the topic: Re:please let me just be paranoid
just an update if anyone is interested.

im about a week late on my period... but so is everyone in the family, mum was about 2 weeks, while my sis is still a no-show. im the last person to get it. this morning i did a early pregnancy test, and it came back negative, i've read about a really really faint positive but there wasn't any second line at all. i'll do a retest again in a week. thanks for your reply breathless!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:please let me just be paranoid
I personally don't think you are pregnant, but you never know. My best advice would be to go to your GP and get tested there, it doesn't cost anything and is a lot more reliable! Go soon so you can get it figured out!

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by gennychris
gennychris created the topic: please let me just be paranoid
this is the first time i am to post on this board, tho i've meticulusly scanned the forum countless times for the past 3 weeks.
i need some advice, i am scared i might be pregnant. i've had sex with my bf (with an extra-thick condom) last 6 of august, and possibly 23rd of july. (the july during my period). for some reason, i got scared i was pregnant after the 6th of august, because i was feeling sick, and couldn't eat much. i was also under a lot of stress at the time. my period came (with a helping hand from him (we were fooling around, but he didn't put it in) about 10 days early. it was heavy between days 2 to 4. days 5 to 7 i was just spotting (more like just stains in the pad). my period was suppose to come sometime around 26th of august.

on the 7th of sept, i tested and it was negative, i was just using the '+' and '-' test. i don't know if that is very accurate, tho it says so on the box.

i am now worried again because i find some little blood when i wipe since monday (sept 10) and now a brownish discharge when i wipe wed (12th sept). we did not have penetrative sex during this month. tho we were fooling (a lot, possibly a week prior to that, or 2 weeks) and on that sunday 9th of sept. he said maybe he was too rough, and must've scratched me. i am about a exactly a week away from my period.
is it possible that i am pregnant? sorry its too long... any opinions would be appreciated.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl