Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

AM I ?

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:AM I ?
ok here's the thing. when i pregnancy test positive, 99.999999999% right. most of the time when a pregnancy test is wrong is when it says negative.
So i would say that you are pregnant. go to the doctor to find out fo sure!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by scorpi266
scorpi266 replied the topic: Re:AM I ?
Trucey,
You are most likely pregnant, home pregnancy test are about 99% accurate. Your friend that has the daughter most likely took the test too soon and thats why it showed up negative. So you need to tell your mom that you are pregnant and go see a doctor to find out how far along you are and such. I know it will be difficult, but we are all here to support you at this website, so let us know how you are doing.
With much Love,
Falon

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:AM I ?
sorry to tell you this but 9 times out of ten when a test comes up positive it is usually correct, the best way to find out for sure is to go to get a blood test. anyway take another test and if it comes up positive then you need to schedule a dr. apt. Good luck

• trucey
  • trucey's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #4 by trucey
trucey created the topic: AM I ?
hi
im trucey
this is my story:
6 weeks ago i had my 14th birthday, me and my mates went out to a disco that night. wen the disco had finished we all went our separet ways home apart from me and my best mate andrew. andrew came back to my house and he ended up staying the night. that night we slept together. i didnt realise that it was the day my next egg was relised and so me and andrew add unprotected sex! i took a home pt and it sed possative, but 1 of my mates took 1 once and it sed neggative and now she has a butieful daughter. is all im asking is that, does it really meean im pregnant just because it sed possitive? well i hope sum1 can help!
thx
luv trucy
xxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl