Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Any Chance?

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Any Chance?
just because your breast aren't sore or your not sick doesn't mean you can't be pregnant. with my last pregnancy i had absoultly no sickness (this pregnancy is completly different. somedays i can't even get out of bed i feel so sick. but i haven't thrown up yet) and last time my breast didn't start to hurt until i was about 6 weeks. this time they hurt even before i found out. just take a test!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Notsure
  • Notsure's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Notsure
Notsure created the topic: Any Chance?
Hey Everyone. Here's the deal. I'm just coming off birth controle. well, not just.. i had my last period April 11th. and i havent been on it since, i'm not sure if it's normal for it to take this long after coming off of it.. but as to my knowledge it isn't. I do have lower abdomen pain a LOT the last about 2 weeks or so. but i have not experianced morning sickness or breast tenderness. I've always been a little on the tired side, but now i just seem really dragged down. do you think i may be pregnant? or may it be something else..? thanks, i appreciate all input :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl