Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Emergancy!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by Tatismommy
Tatismommy replied the topic: Re:Emergancy!!!
hi..try to get a test asap because if you are pregnant.you're gonna need your prenatal vitamins!..& i know you need support and you are gonna want the baby's father involved..ofcourse, but if he doesnt want a baby why is he having unprotected sex?..im just saying..your baby comes before anybody and adoption shoulnt be an option..so please dont get one if you are..it doesnt matter if he doesnt want it..theres alot of help out there for young moms!.please dont do something you will regret in the future!..please let me know how everything goes!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by mackgreen
mackgreen replied the topic: Re:Emergancy!!!
Kaitlin,
I happened upon this website and I just wanted to let you know there is hope. I am a mom of 2 beautiful boys! I know you are scared right now, but step back and take a breath. You will get through this. I went through the same thing with my husband (yes we have been married now for 10 years!) and it was scary! Just know that if you in your heart are NOT wanting a baby right now, there are so many out there that DO! We are wanting to adopt ourselves and are just waiting for God to bless us with that GIRL! I personally can't have any more children due to medical problems. Please know I will listen if you need me too. Good luck sweetie.

In Christ,

mackGreen

• LillieAunas_Mommy!
  • LillieAunas_Mommy!'s Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! created the topic: Emergancy!!!
As most of you may know my name is Kaitlin and I tried for 3 months to get pregnant but stopped trying. I havn't been trying for a while now and my period got back to normal. On the 17th (a week before my period was supposed to come and 8 days after unprotected sex) I was bleeding not a lot and I spotted alot I bled for 2 days and spotted for 2. Now have been having back pain and have been tiered all the time and have felt like sitting home all day (not the typical me) I have no where to get a test and no time. This might not seem like an emergancy but I have not been eating (trying to lose weight) so its a pretty big emergancy if I am I don't want anything to happen to the baby. Please help :( Thank you.
Oh and on top of everthing I told my boyfriend that I might be and he decided that he doesn't want a baby right now so I brought up adoption and he said no he wouldn't even want it to be born. Please anything will help.
Thank you.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl