Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please let me be paranoid...

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by jiahsk
jiahsk replied the topic: Re:please let me be paranoid...
hey naseema....
First and foremost chillax baby! This may be coz of ur irregular chums...but u never know... y dont u get urself a pregnancy kit and check out, if ur so freaky about the doc thng!
Don't get so paranoid dear! Jus try and relax. Take thngs one at a time. But at da moment, get urslf tested pls. M sure thngs will be all right. God Bless!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by Mommy2Kylie
Mommy2Kylie replied the topic: Re:please let me be paranoid...
Hey hun well honestly if you are that worried go to the health dep. they will give you pregnancy test and you don't need a parent to go with you, and they can't tell your parents what the results are or even if you have been there.

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by naseema
naseema created the topic: please let me be paranoid...
I thnk i might be pregnant... Im 17 and have been going out with my current bf for 6 months. about a month ago i had sex for the first time in my life. We became closer and everything is wonderful. unfortunastely i have the feeling i might be pregnant... (and just to clarify i dont want to be pregnant...) About 2 weeks ago (right after we did it) i started to bleed, my periods have always been out of whack, going from a day long to 2 weeks, and could be as far away as 6 months or a month. it usually happens when im stressed. i figured because of the new experiences i was having, it was just reacting. but 2 days ago i felt naucious and have ben lying in bed ever since. i feel like i have a stomach ache (almost like normal cramps) and i have a fever(if that means anyhting), also i cant really eat anything wihtout feeling naucious, but i feel hungry all the time. I dont have any other symptoms but it is freaking me out. We always use condoms and they havnt broken or anyhting. My mom doesnt know i am sxually active but about a month ago (b4 we started having sex) i told her i wanted to go on the pill to see if i could regualte my periods, she agreed and i have been waiting for my period to come so i could take them. She has already said in many discussions if i ever became pregnant i better not be in her house or i would be kicked out. I cant stand this feeling and in my small town it is impossible to but a test without a parent. I have nevr been to a gynecologist... which i know is bad, but it scares me.... Im really worried... could i be pregnant or am i just freaking out? help?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl