Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant and losing weight!

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:pregnant and losing weight!
I LOST WEIGHT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT...BUT I WAS LIKE 2 MONTHS AND I WENT FROM 127-130LBS TO 117LBS...AND IT WAS CAUS I COULNT EAT NOTHING..I WOULD THROW IT UP...SAME THING THATS HAPPENING TO YOU...WHAT REALLY HELPED ME WAS LEMONS...THEY MIGHT BE REALLY SOUR BUT U DONT HAV TO EAT 'EM..LOL..I ATE ALOT OF FRUITS TOO AND IT DIDNT MAKE ME THROW UP!..BUT THE ONLY BAD THING ABOUT EATIN FRUITS IS THAT THEY DONT HAVE CALORIES...WHICH DA BABY NEEDS...(dats what da wic lady told me)..SO LEMONS WORK!!LOL.LET ME KNO IF THEY WORKED FOR YOU!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by dreamsconflict
dreamsconflict created the topic: pregnant and losing weight!
So Im 15 weeks pregnant. I lost about 15 lbs in the first 2 months because of severe morning sickness. Then my weight stabled out a little at first and then in the past two-three weeks i dropped another four lbs. I was underweight to begin with so my doctor says if I keep dropping Ill be at high risk for preterm labor. anyone else go through this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl