Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Oh, the waiting!!!!!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Oh, the waiting!!!!!!!
almost always a faint line means u ARE preg...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Oh, the waiting!!!!!!!
even a faint line means post but your best bet is the doc. but it sounds like its post+ so if so congrats n keep me posted mommy6

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by my little secrets
my little secrets replied the topic: Re:Oh, the waiting!!!!!!!
HUN TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST....i had all of thos signs when i WAS pregnant. good luck and keep me updated:)!!!!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by Wifey_CT
Wifey_CT replied the topic: Re:Oh, the waiting!!!!!!!
I had the same symptoms and I had only been on the pill for about a week too. When I took a test I got a faint positive result too. I waited a couple of weeks and the positive was darker. Wait a little while and test again if you can't get to the doctors. Good luck!

LiseC_T

More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by JSKA
JSKA created the topic: Oh, the waiting!!!!!!!
So I can't get into my doctors until next week! I think I might go insane before then! I took two more HPTs, and there was a very faint line on the first one, but nothing on the second.
My cramps have subsided. They came for a while, but then went away. I was totally nausea free until about 1:30 this afternoon, ever since, I have felt soo icky!!!!
My tummy has gotten the slightest bit bigger than I remember, and it isn't as squishy as it was. Now it feels tougher. Even when I am sitting, it usually just kind of jiggles, LOL, sounds nice i know!! HAHA
My boobs ache every so often, they are veiny, and my nipples are almost constantly erect.

What am I supposed to think when I have these symptoms that I have never had before?!
Oh well, only another week until I get the REAL truth!!!!!!!!!!

SEND ME BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl