Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Period during PG???

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by claire bear
claire bear replied the topic: Re:Period during PG???
turns out i was pregnant!!!! but i lost it a month later!! dont think it was due to having my period though :( fingers crossed im maybe pregnant again :) i feel like i did before but this time iv has some pinkish spotting :) hoping!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by claire bear
claire bear replied the topic: Re:Period during PG???
i have been getting alot of pregnancy syptoms but now im really dispointed because i came on this morn but its not implantaton bleeding or anything because itss too heavy, i want to be pregnant although have not been trying but since i thought i was i want to be now , i feel really upset i want to know if it is possible to be pregnant and have your period?!! im so confused. im only 16 too! my belly has also got a bit bigger and tighter and iv been lookin at pictures of pregnant people and the bumps in the same place :( dont no what to do :( xx

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by reyna11
reyna11 replied the topic: Re:Period during PG???
i kinda have the same thing goin on now except i tested like 2 months ago n the line was really really light an i havnt had my period for almost 3 months but the other day i started spottin a brownish color n now its a lil heavier but not really n i have no period feelings an i have prg. symptoms. n i jus took another test n it came up neg. but i really wanted to kno what was goin on to bc i got my hpoes all up n was excited n now idk if i am =(

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by JSKA
JSKA created the topic: Period during PG???
So I had my period, as many of you know from a previous post.
The question still lingers in the air though: Am I Pregnant?
I am having symptoms, and they are not subsiding.
I was feeling nasueated the week after my period, which usually happens for the 3 days before my period. I am still having nasuea...
I had this painfulness in my vaginal lips ( usually have it during my period because of all the bloodflow down there!) but this came for the week and a half after my period.
I have been breaking out, which never happens because I am on an Acne medicine perscribed by my doctor.
My breasts seem to be larger, and they are tender to the touch.
My belly, although there has always been a \"bump\" there, because I like to snack :P , is bigger somewhat, and feels \"full\".
I was cramping last night a bit, but then it went away.

A question I had, was simply this: is is possible to have your period during pregnancy? Or at least the first few months?
My period usually lasts 6 days, while this last one only lasted 4 days....

I tested a few times, but kept getting negatives
Is it possible to get negatives up until a certain time in pregnancy?

I have a Yearly Physical coming up on Oct 3rd, so i will have my doctor check then if my symptoms do not subside by then.

Maybe it is just wishful thinking.........but I am having symptoms that i have NEVER had before

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl