Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ANY IDEA??

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by bunnyrabbit
bunnyrabbit replied the topic: Re:ANY IDEA??
Well if you don't normaly have a heavy flow I'd be worried to. for me a heavy flow is 4 our of seven days of my period but for some it isn't. Think about whats going on in your life though. Any Major stress a decline or up in physical activity or a sexual relationship that you could be miscarrying from there are alot of not so bad and then the really bad. I'd go to doc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by SHAEDON
SHAEDON created the topic: ANY IDEA??
OK WELL I WAS SUPPOSED TO START MY PERIOD YESTERDAY (TUESDAY) BUT INSTEAD I STARTED LAST THURSDAY. I HAVE BEEN VERY REGULAR FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS AND THAT IS WHY I AM CONCERNED ABOUT IT. WHEN I STARTED BLEEDING LAST WEEK IT WAS VERY VERY RED, ALMOST BLACK, AND IT HAS NOT SHOWN ANY SIGNS OF SLOWING DOWN SINCE. I DONT REALLY WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR IF THERE IS A SIMPLE EXPLANATION FOR IT, BUT WILL IF NO ONE HAS ANY IDEAS. I KNOW THAT SPOTTING BEFORE YOUR PERIOD CAN MEAN PREGNANCY, BUT THIS IS NO WAY SPOTTING, THIS IS GUSHING...THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl