Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by bunnyrabbit
bunnyrabbit created the topic: reply
It could be that you are pregnant or you could have a high white blood cell count or a infection. Though all my paps and everything come back normal I've often had a white discarge and a high white blood cell count (often means infection but some women just have a little extra). Since I ve been pregnant though I've had an increase so that really can be the case but you don't want to let an infection spread to your precious overies so get it looked at asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl