Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

growing pains?

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:growing pains?
oOoOo definately had that! mine lasted for a month straight on both sides. everytime i sneezed or coughed i thought i was gunna cry. itll get better though and then youll prolly get more in a few months from lack of space. good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:growing pains?
call your doc n tell him asap cause 3 mos is early for those kinda pains., something could be wrong or not but you need to check maybe the babys not sitting in the rite place ???? its good to be safe call n check good luck n i hope it all works out 4 u

More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by bunnyrabbit
bunnyrabbit created the topic: growing pains?
hey Iam 3 months pregnant and I keep feeling Pangs down there. Sometimes one side sometimes another. I've heard about \"growning pains\" as thing streach out but could it be something more? It dosn't usualy last to long but it will go on and off for a day or so and then I'll be perfectly fine for a while. I'll talk to my doctor when I fainaly get in to see him. The wait is driving me crazy. if anyone has some insite let me know I could use some info cuz it kinda hurts.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl