Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i still be pregnant?

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by scorpi266
scorpi266 replied the topic: Re:could i still be pregnant?
Rebecca,
Well when you quit birth contro it does effect your cycle by delaying your period.The same thing happend when I stopped birth control my period was almost a week late. My doctor told me it takes your body about 3 months to return to normal after ending birth control so your cycles may be off for a while. Let us know how you are doing.
Love,
Falon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rebecca
  • rebecca's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by rebecca
rebecca created the topic: could i still be pregnant?
hi my name is rebecca . ok this is what is going on. last month in april i quit my birth control i had my regular period on april 27 . it is now may 30 . on saturday i started to have light pink spotting only on the toilet paper and i have had this for 2 1/2 days now .on saturday i took a pregnancy test and it was negative could i still be pregnant or is this a VERY light period? Or could it because i quit my birth control last month? I have a two year old son and i really feel like i am pregnant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl