Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How long before hpt shows positive?

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:How long before hpt shows positive?
it can take up to 2 wks aleast thats what my doc told me depending on your hormones n all this other bs , so if you have any systoms try it again., good luck!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:How long before hpt shows positive?
sometimes i think it can take up to 2 wks depending on your hormones,. if you have nay systoms try it again.,good luck!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by shelly1989
shelly1989 replied the topic: Re:How long before hpt shows positive?
mine showed up straight away, the day after my period missed. i jus had a feelin i was pregs n the feelin was rite lol.. r u pregs??

More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by Lucky_Love26
Lucky_Love26 created the topic: How long before hpt shows positive?
Hey, well I'm confused because I was supposed to get my period on the 22nd or 23rd of July and today is the 29th so I'm a week late. I've had regular periods since I started and have never been late before. I took a hpt on Friday (27th) and it was negative. Can I still be pregnant even though the test was negative 4 days after a missed period? How long did it take you guys to find out you were pregnant/get a positive hpt?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl