Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant but where are my symptoms?

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by aimee85
aimee85 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant but where are my symptoms?
hiya. the same as you, im 7 weeks but i dont actually have any signs at all apart from the bad cramps. i have no sickness, no soreness.. nothing, its different from my first pregnancy. i've had an early scan because i was getting really paranoid but the baby is fine so im sure evrything is fine with you aswell. every pregnancy is different and u might just be one of the lucky ones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Pregnant but where are my symptoms?
The cramping would be from your utures expanding so your baby can fit in there. I wouldnt worry too much unless its really bad pain that you gotta take pain killers or sumthing. I had sore boobs the whole time i was pregnant and had to pee more then i could imagine. But everyone is different and every pregnancy is different.

Hope this helps you
Love Angela

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Wifey_CT
Wifey_CT created the topic: Pregnant but where are my symptoms?
Hey Everybody I just found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago and according to my last menstral cycle I'm about 8 weeks.. But the only thing I've been feeling is cramps ALL THE TIME, some nausea every now and then, Headaches and (sorry if it's too much info) constipation. I had heartburn but it's pretty much gone and I still have backaches and sore nipples. I'm a little worried because the only persistent sign I have is the cramping (which I hope is normal) I haven't been to a doctors appointment yet I have one for the 1st of August (Today's the 26th of July) I don't know what to make of these things. Can anyone please give me some advice and help settle my mind? Thank you very much!

:S LiSEC_T

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl