Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by jenras05
jenras05 created the topic: reply
when did you take your test? how many days after your missed period?
its just really weird because I've never felt this hungry all the time and even right after I eat and also just starting recently I've been feeling nausiated. I am engaged and both me and my fiance decided to have sex before marriage. He would support me if I were pregnant and I would be ok with it. He loves me more than anything and would do anything for me so I know that if I were pregnant I wouldn't be left alone. Thats a wonderful feeling to know that someone will be by your side through everything.
I am expecting my period on the 25th, in five days so I'll just have to wait and see. I took a test today and it read negative, but its probably too soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl