Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

first symptoms

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by jorgeykendra
jorgeykendra replied the topic: Re:first symptoms
Hi. My first pregnancy I had no symptoms. The only reason I knew to take a preg test was because It was well over a month from my last p. It was so wierd cause at times i forgot that I was preg cause nothing happend. But during my second pregnancy my luck went away. I was extremely nausiated, tires, and some what emotional. I did lost that one too, but now I think I'm preg and i'm hoping it's staying for good. :) I hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by xmellypopx
xmellypopx replied the topic: Re:first symptoms
I did a home pregnancy test when i was around my bfs house on the first day i missed my P. i dont remeber having any symptoms as such the only thing i can remeber was feeling a bit more tired than usual and my breasts feeling different and a bit ouch but other than that i didnt have morning sickness i just got a feeling i might be

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:first symptoms
i have 6 kids n lost my 7th all my syst where basically the same sore breasts,. crammpy . tired , nes. n vomiting everyones diff though i did home tests as well as doc apts to make sure it was true

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by Kinsey
Kinsey replied the topic: Re:first symptoms
My first signs were sleeping like a million hours a day! And eating a bunch! Junk food pretty much made me want to vomit! I couldn't even look at cake! I was drinking a lot of water which made me need to use the restroom a lot! lol. Then I took a test in my school bathroom and it came out positive! That's not were I suggest anyone take a pregnancy test cause you cry a lot! That's my first pregnancy, I had a miscarriage! My current pregnancy were pretty much the same signs! I actually didn't notice because I was used to it, but my friends pointed it out to me!

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:first symptoms
I misscarried but my first symptoms I was really tiered sleeping 14 hours everyday. I could not get full and I was like attached to saltin crakers I couldn't look at chocolate or sweets without getting sick. I was nausios all day. My sister (who also misscarried) her only symptoms were feeling tiered and craving salty food. I found out with mo 5th hpt and my sister found out by a blood test. I hope this helps you.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by ouioui15
ouioui15 created the topic: first symptoms
everyone and anyone that has been pregnant before.how did you find out that you were pregnant and what were your first symptoms

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl