Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i or not? HELP

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by missmolly1215
missmolly1215 replied the topic: Re:am i or not? HELP
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by Ericad
Ericad replied the topic: Re:am i or not? HELP
yeah. also, if you feel nauseous... that's a good sign.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:am i or not? HELP
Take a test and if it comes out neg. take a blood test. i'm sorry i'm not much help but thats really the only way to know for sure

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by missmolly1215
missmolly1215 created the topic: am i or not? HELP
okay well my boyfriend and i have been having sex and using the pull out method i know i know it's not good but now i think i'm pregnant i've had my period but they've been weird i've been sick to stomach and cramps and my breast are super sore i haven't taking a test so plz give me advice on this!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl