Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

junk food and pregnant

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by kkshorty12
kkshorty12 replied the topic: Re:junk food and pregnant
Hey,
I don't know how much this helps, but I'll try!
I found when I went on junk food kicks I had to try and indulge enough to get rid of the craving but not too much where I would gain a lot. Try and hold back and indulge only when you really need to get rid of the cravings. I also found planning out meals at specific times and keeping busy really helps sometimes. And if you must indulge, go for the good stuff, exactly what you've been craving and don't settle for less because if you get just a bit of the perfect stuff you won't eat 10x the amount of the \"second-best stuff\" if you catch my drift.
Anyways i hope this helps take care!
Kayla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by Kinsey
Kinsey replied the topic: Re:junk food and pregnant
Hey!
I understand where you're coming from, when I was first pregnant I ate so much junk food! But i'm finally starting to get over it! I have actually found some healthy foods that taste fairly good. But it's still a huge task trying to get me to eate vegetables! lol.

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:junk food and pregnant
well elt me tell you i had that problem with 5 pregs n i didnt stop ever with my 1st 3 even when im not preg i love that junk food it wont totally hurt your baby once in a while but try to cut down

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by Street92206
Street92206 replied the topic: Re:junk food and pregnant
Hey!
When I was pregnant with my son Zane, i ate lots of healthy stuff but definately had more than i should have in fast food! Zane turned out really healthy. I stayed active til the day he was born going on hikes, walks, and some yoga. However, I really regretted my \" I'm pregnant, i can basically eat anything\" attitude. It's been difficult to get the extra baby weight off. Over all, eat healthy. You'll get a really healthy kid!! Just watch out for yourself if you want your figure back!

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:junk food and pregnant
I have that problem too... It sucks and now I'm 5 months and still not over it lol. I let myself have some goodies but make sure that they aren't taking the place of healthier stuff :)

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by aimee85
aimee85 created the topic: junk food and pregnant
im nearly 6 weeks pregnant and i cant stop eating junk food.. i know it cant be good for the baby and i werent like this when i was pregnant with my son.. did anyone have the same problem and will i get over this phase?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl