Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Boyfriend help.. please reply !

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:Boyfriend help.. please reply !
wellthats def a tough discuusion sorry for your loss i also had had a miscarrage at 15 weeks about 6 weeks ago.i know its hard to cope n you want another baby but i would wait a lil while n see if danny changes at all cause you ovbly., love him n want to work out your relonship but you def dont want to have a baby with a immature person cause if hes that im., than he isnt going to be able to cope with a baby wait n see tell him how you feel n that he needs to amke certain changes give him somethings to work at n see if he trys than if he does maybe than think about it if not im sorry to say but its ok to be with him but i wouldnt have a baby with him., good luck n if you ever need to talk you can email me mommy6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by kmurph29
kmurph29 replied the topic: Re:Boyfriend help.. please reply !
although you may love him very much ur love for a baby will be ten times stronger. I really think that it would be a very bad idea to put a childs life into someones hand that you are not sure will step up. It is much better not to bring a child into a unsure situation if it can be prevented. Good luck with everything

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by parryface
parryface replied the topic: Re:Boyfriend help.. please reply !
i dont think you should try for a baby again so soon.you said you USED to be with a boy called danny,are ye not together anymore?im so sorry to hear you lost your baby but i think you are right in waiting for someone older and more mature who has the same priorities as you before you try for another little one.best of luck hun xxx

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by Jennie2007
Jennie2007 created the topic: Boyfriend help.. please reply !
Well how do i start...

i used to be in a relationship with a boy called Daniel... this is who the babys dad would have been but unfortunatly i lost the baby.

i love danny to bits but its just hard as he is an immature person for the age of 18.. when i lost the baby in a way i was pleased as i dont think he could handle the baby and i would be doing all the work in the relationship.. but in a way i think he might change and become more mature. i want to try for another baby, my heart and mind is set as i cannot handle the loss of this baby.. but do i try again with danny or do i move on and wait till im in a serios realationship??

danny may be immature but i do love him and i think the world of him, i would do anything for him.. absolutly anything its just can he handle it?

please reply and thanks for reading

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl