Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant but bf want abortion.

More
9 years 1 week ago #1 by DaniGyrl13
DaniGyrl13 replied the topic: Re:pregnant but bf want abortion.
I had the same problem. Im thirteen and my boyfriend told me to get an abortion. I was actually thinking about it but then i went to the doctors and then i saw her moving and her little heart beat. I told him all about it he was happy and he said that hes not going to tell me what i should do its really your decision if you want to keep the baby or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by liquidsunshine13
liquidsunshine13 replied the topic: Re:pregnant but bf want abortion.
Hey there im seventeen just started and college and just found out i was pregnant. First of all i dont think a baby will give you any less of a better future. Lots of people go back to school and college and have a successful career. Just think of what you could be puttin yourself through just so you dont ruin your boyfriends idea of the perfect future.The damage going through an abortion or adoption could stay with you for the rest of your life maybe your boyfriend doesnt understand this but because its your body you should make sure you dont make any decisions you regret.as well as this both of you are responsible for what happened and therefore are responsible for the consequences. I know you are only young and it may seem hard but there is so much support for young mothers and im sure you're family would support you even if your boyfriend doesnt. I guess all im saying is dont do something you may regret just because of your boyfriend. You are entitled to your opinion, its your body and at the end of the day the decision is up to you.
Good luck with everything and i hope you make the decision that is best for you...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by exhbyrd
exhbyrd replied the topic: Re:pregnant but bf want abortion.
your baby will be a blessin sent straight from God.God does not make mistakes.

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by littllenikki
littllenikki replied the topic: Re:pregnant but bf want abortion.
u obviously don want the abortion so DONT get it... its something that wud tear u apart for the rest of ur life... a baby doesnt ruin ur future... just makes it that littl bit more challenging but in a worthwhile way.. my life has gone from bad to amazing since i got pregnant... never been so motivated or close with my boyfriend.. every1s so excited...

follow your heart

xxx

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by RAiN_DROP
RAiN_DROP replied the topic: Re:pregnant but bf want abortion.
Hey! well My honest, brutal opinion is to keep the baby if you want an if he doesnt want to be a part of his/her life then thats his fault, he's missing out...WHy u wOrry ABout MessIN Up his Future?? The Two of YOu MAde The BABy noT juST you...SO i THInk he's Either WIth You OR not At All...just CUz U have a BABy DoesnT mean U ruInED ur fUTure, U ruIn Ur fUtuRe Cuz U let It hapPen an DOnt Do anYthin To stoP it...so MAybe NOw U haVe added SomeTHIng Special, a Gift From God, But IF you HAve Faith THAt GoD will HElp, Ur Future And HIS FUture Will BE OKAy...HopefuLLy EverYthing WorkS oUT well! .... BRi....

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by lonely_girl18
lonely_girl18 replied the topic: Re:pregnant but bf want abortion.
Follow ur heart thats all u can do, only worry about u and ur baby, it will be hard be dont worry u will be okay.......

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl