Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i think im pregnant

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by alesha
alesha replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
well i took a test and it had 2 lines, but the second one was really light and i could barely see it (do anyone know what that means), but ima take one like next week or something.~alesha~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by bonny
bonny replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
hi,well it could be posible. when you are pregnant it is possible to get ur period,but in most cases it is alot lighter than usual. did u find this in your case?has it been long since you noticed the changes?

my best advice is take a pregnancy test,or go to your local GP

best of lucck!

be in touch! xx

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
I would say go to a clinic and have an ultra sound done. A blood test may or may not show up. I wish you the best of luck.
-Kaitlin

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by vicky4mick
vicky4mick replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
alesha wrote:

hey! im in the same situation kinda. my period is doing the same thing. it was like nothing yesterday for only like a second and it was light pink and then now it did the same today. but its not enough for even a little pad or anything, cuz when i put one in, nothing is on it. but i donno? its confusing. and also it aint supposed to come till next week or so.....but ya~alesha~

do u know wot u are goin to do?

More
10 years 4 months ago #5 by vicky4mick
vicky4mick replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
my period is the same i come on this month and its very light and a differnt colour i feel sick alot,head aces,sore boobs,tierd all the time and i dont know wot to do:unsure:

More
10 years 4 months ago #6 by parryface
parryface replied the topic: Re:i think im pregnant
i think the best thing for you to do is go and get a blood test by the doctor,have you taken any hpt's yet?x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl