Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

will it harm the baby?

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:will it harm the baby?
i dont think it will harm your bbay but i would call our doc to ask anyways better to be safe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:will it harm the baby?
I would just notify a doctor.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by baby_boy_love
baby_boy_love replied the topic: Re:will it harm the baby?
im 25 weeks and i asked my mom about your ? and she has been pergo 3 times and she said that it will be ok but i think you should call your Dr

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by aimee85
aimee85 created the topic: will it harm the baby?
hey, dunno if i should be worried or if im being paranoid but i just had some fruit and halfway through it i found out it was a little mouldy even tho i got it yesterday.. will that harm the baby? it looked fine on the outside but i've looked up on it and they it says thats its a danger.. will there be any harm just once? im nearly 5 weeks pregnant

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl