Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

IS HIS CONTRACTIONS?

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:IS HIS CONTRACTIONS?
Yes those sound like contractions. Braxton Hicks contractions are normal and just your body's way of \"practicing\" for labor. I think to rule is that if you feel 4 or more of these in an hour you should call your doctor or midwife.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:IS HIS CONTRACTIONS?
It sounds to me like Braxton hicks if they stopped after an hr..false labor i had it off and on for a mos w my daughter and a few wks w my son...your know real labor though

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Yashira
Yashira created the topic: IS HIS CONTRACTIONS?
HEY MY NAME IS YASHIRA IM 15 YRS OLD AND IM 29 WEEKS WTH MY FIRST BABY GIRL...THE DAYBEFORE YESTERDAY I OKE UP AND I STARTED FEELING SOMECRAMP LIKEPAINS IN MY STOMACH..MY STOMACH WOULD GET SUPER HARD AND ID GE THE CRAMPS FOR IKE 3 MINUTES THEN IT WULD GO AWAY I WAS GETTING THAT PAIN FOR ALMSO A WHOLE HOUR STRAIGHT..COULD THOSE BE CONRACTIONS..IM REALLY WRRIED..

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl