Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by ilovemykyra
ilovemykyra created the topic: NOT AGAIN!!!!!
So here is my issue....... my period normally starts about every 15 days( i know good times for me right?) however, on the 20th of this month as i so patiently awaited it arrivals, it didn't happen. Then i started to get extremely paranoid every time anything out of the ordinary occurred but the only \"pregnancy symptom\" I've had is that it feel like a small saber tooth tiger had been chewing on my nipples. (lol thats the only thing i can think to compare it to. sry) Anywho, since my baby daddy and i aren't the most responsible adults ever, we haven't used protection of any sort ever really(because as i said we are geniuses). Then today i thought maybe just maybe i was the luckiest person ever because i thought i started my period but i dont think it is....with out getting into too much detail we'll just say \"it aint right\" its barely a period at all. I have a three year old and went through all this once b4 (some ppl never learn) but after 4 years i dont remember what implantation bleeding and all that good stuff is like anymore plus everything ive read on on this says that it supposed to happen 10-14 after conception which would mean i thought i was pregnant when i wasnt and ended up getting preg ( which would be very ironic). Somebody please help me figure this one out i am COMPLETELY lost at this point.

thanks so much ;)
emily

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl