Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant but no insurance

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by sw10231987
sw10231987 replied the topic: Re:pregnant but no insurance
go to the public aid office in your area they should cover you because you are pregnant you will need to bring in proof of pregnancy which you can get at the health department for around 10 dollars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:pregnant but no insurance
i agree with suzy medicad the easiest way to apply is through your local clinic for a program called pcap its mediciad for pregs only n i think your baby will be included in there ask around i didnt have insur when i was preg n i got med. n it helped.,

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:pregnant but no insurance
MEDICAID MEDICAID MEDICAID!! Go to your local gov't center and they will tell you where to go. Or the health center can tell you where to go as well. You might even be able to do it online! I'm not sure if you're in the usa or not but most places have a program that pays insurance to pregnant mothers and children. Even Canada has a good program from what I hear. State assistance is your last hope if you can't get into work's insurance, although I would call the ins. company and ask them about these special circumstances. Whats the harm in asking?!

GOOD LUCK!!!

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by jess0100
jess0100 created the topic: pregnant but no insurance
so i just found out im pregnant...maybe 6 to 7 weeks along. problem is i dont have health insurance:( i didnt take advantage of the open enrollment thru my job now the next time would be in november and thats too long to wait. Does anyone have any suggestions. I dont know what to do...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl