Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

do early preg symptoms feel like period symptoms

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:do early preg symptoms feel like period symptoms
yes i have with 4 pregs i actaully got my per. with 2 of them for the 1st 2 mos . good luck 2 u

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by mamidelgado
mamidelgado replied the topic: Re:do early preg symptoms feel like period symptoms
I had similar experiences. As a matter of fact, I had my period regularly for the first 3 months. Then, last month it came on time, but it was lighter. I had cramps and a lot of back pain like I usually do. Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones who doesn't still have her period during the pregnancy. Good luck.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by x_ashleigh_x
x_ashleigh_x created the topic: do early preg symptoms feel like period symptoms
for me before i went to the doctors, i felt like my period was coming. my stomach was not feeling good and my breasts were sore. i just thought my period was coming. i was shocked when i found out i was pregnant as the symptoms felt exactly the same as the ones you get before menstration. has anyone else experienced this????

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl