Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

WHAT YOU THINK??

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:WHAT YOU THINK??
you may be some people home tests dont work for them i would nt get all worked up i would go to doc n get an exam n a test as well good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by nicoley_bear
nicoley_bear replied the topic: Re:WHAT YOU THINK??
I would say take another test but maybe your just stressing out about being pregnant. and stress makes your periods all weird. so you might just not be getting it cuz your worrying yourself. but to be sure take another test or go to the doctor. good luck hun! :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by Cherry_n_lil_bit
Cherry_n_lil_bit replied the topic: Re:WHAT YOU THINK??
that happened to me. my pregnancy wouldn't even show up on a urine test. go get a blood test done- that will be most reliable.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sibzy
sibzy created the topic: WHAT YOU THINK??
LAST HAD MY PERIOD FIRST WEEK OF MAY AND FEELING VERY DIZZY AND NAUSEUS, BEEN GETTING TERRIBLE ABDOMINAL CRAMPS AND DREADFUL HEADACHES LATELY.

DID A URINE TEST AND IT WAS NEGATIVE BUT STILL FEELING ASOLUTELY DRAWN OUT AND ALL OF THE ABOVE.

AM I PREGNANT AGAIN??

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl