Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

confused and unsure?

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:confused and unsure?
maybe you are pregnant. i don't know anything about clomid but i've heard it works really good! wait another week (i know waiting is so hard) and retest. let me know how everything turns out. i'm be thinking about ya.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mija
  • Mija's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Mija
Mija created the topic: confused and unsure?
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite sometime now. We've been married since November of 2004, and were even trying before that. After months of trying, and nothing happening...I asked my doctor. I was told that i didn't ovulate at all. So I was given a prescription for Clomid. I was told I had a 40% chance of getting pregnant the first time. The first day of my last period was May 6, and I started the pills on the 9th. You are supposed to take one a day for five days. I did this, and then started documenting my temperatures on a graph. I noticed a spike in temperature around the 16th, so my husband and I started having sex on a daily basis. It is now the 26th. My temperature is still up, but i'm starting to have symptoms of what I think are possibly pregnancy symptoms. I am extremely tired all the time. I wake up at 11am and am tired enough to go to bed at 4pm for the night. I have been experiencing the \"metal mouth\" symptom a couple of times, but it only lasts about a half an hour. My husband says i'm really moody and cranky lately, and i've had a little bit of cramping in my stomach. I don't know if I should get excited about all of this or if it's just false hopes. I took a pregnancy test on the 24th and it was negative, but if i'm pregnant it is probably too early to get a positive reading. I would just really appreciate some feedback...I'm kind of lost. Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl