Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

5 months and lost

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by newmother007
newmother007 replied the topic: Re:5 months and lost
thanyou for all of your help, the doctor said i had low iron. i am now taking pills to help it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by niam2810
niam2810 replied the topic: Re:5 months and lost
Hi, I would definately see a doctor if i were you, unexplained bruising can be a sign of anaemia which can be dangerous for both you and your baby, good luck!

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:5 months and lost
i got bruises with 2 pregs they said the extra wieght caused it i also had aneamia low iron so get that checked the tiredness is totally normal.it will get better soon i promise

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:5 months and lost
Fatigue and bruising are both signs of anemia (iron deficiency) which can show up in pregnancy.Pregnant women need 2 1/2 times the iron that an average person needs. Make sure you are taking your prenatal vitamins and try to eat foods rich in iron like Special K cereal, red meat, green leafy vegetables, and nuts. I would try increasing your iron intake before your next doctor visit and see if that helps. Your doctor can draw some blood and let you know if you are anemic or not and then will prescribe iron pills but it's better to try and get more iron through your regular diet because those pills can make you really constipated:S Hope this helps :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by nicoley_bear
nicoley_bear replied the topic: Re:5 months and lost
yeah...i mean your getting bigger your carrying more and more eachday so your going to get a lil more tired. i dont know about the bruises on ur legs though, because i never got those so you should probably talk to your doctor about it. but being worn out is totally normal

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by newmother007
newmother007 created the topic: 5 months and lost
i have bruises that have mysteriously shown up. most of them are on my legs and feet. is it normal for bruises to show up like that? I am also feeling more worn out than what i used to be. is that normal only 5 months into it? :huh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl