Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant or not?

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by jess0100
jess0100 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or not?
it is possible to get pregnant even if he pulled out. theres pre-cum and that is just as potent. So it is possible that you are. I would take a test then you could rest your mind

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by miranda19
miranda19 created the topic: Pregnant or not?
Hi

I am so confused right now.... a couple of weeks ago I lost my virginty with a guy at a party I was at. Now I am worried that I might be pregnant. Friends that I have talked to don't think I could be because he pulled out before he came.... can I still get pregnant that way. I'm not on the pill and he was not using a condom(oh why do i drink)... I am 5 days late, and I haven't been late since I was 14 (I'm 19)... I am always able to predict to the day when I am going to get it. Plus I have had a few of the other symptoms, like i have been throwing upin the morning, etc,... I was going to take a home pregnancy test but feel silly getting all worked up if there is no chance that he could have even gotten me pregnant. Can someone help me???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl