Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

OMG

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:OMG
you cant produce the pregnancy hormone unless you are pregnant and that hormone is the only thing a test tests for. even a faint line is a real line. you shouldnt take a test before a missed period though because readings are confusing so if you arent late yet then take another test later. the only way to be sure if you are is to have a blood test done. good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:OMG
even a faint line means post congrats i think your preg go to doc though thats the best way to see everything n all.sorry about your abortion hugs to you

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by fuckthis
fuckthis replied the topic: Re:OMG
even if it is a very faint line, it still means its positive.. it should say something about that in the directions of the test :]

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by x_foxy19_x
x_foxy19_x replied the topic: Re:OMG
hi im not sure hun, i wud say wait a few more days or a week or so n take anova 1.

im sorry abt ur abortion :( i had 1 recently n im startin 2 regret it badly :(

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by princess Angela
princess Angela created the topic: OMG
Hey girls,
Havent been on here in AGESA missed ya heaps i have a qustion i took a test today anyways it is positive but very faint you can only just see it? has any one had this before ?

Im over the moon specially since its been over 8months since my abortion now.
I just wanted to check and see if you thinks its positive?

Love Angela xoxox

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl