Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I ned help

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by jaysquared
jaysquared replied the topic: Re:I ned help
here's a little update..i never took a test and i quss im not pregnant bcuz i was bleeding and spotting for lik 3 weeks but still feel tired alot n i still feel nauseous but not as much, i have these viens on my breast n thighs which i never saw b4...this is getting really wierd now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by shawgirl
shawgirl replied the topic: Re:I ned help
Take a test chick, it's the only way you'll know for sure. I had very light periods for the first few months when I was expecting my daughter. It wasn't until I was about 16 weeks that they stopped.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by jenn84
jenn84 replied the topic: Re:I ned help
You can get your period when your pregnant... but you can also be paranoid. Take a preganancy test. I think you should also see a doctor if your period does continue to stay like that.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sweetlove1000
sweetlove1000 replied the topic: Re:I ned help
hi the same thing happened to me...and i didnt know what was going on..then i took 3 test and they all said that i was pregnant!!go get a test and talk to ur boyfriend or parents!!good luck

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:I ned help
well it sounds like preg systoms to me you need to take a test and go to a gyn visit to see n if you are you def want to know how far along you are . good luck

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by ilovejesse51905
ilovejesse51905 replied the topic: Re:I ned help
it is really hard to tell whether you are even though those do sound like preggo symptoms. you really should take a test. i know you get tired of people sayin that when you just want a quick answer. lOl. but dont stress yourself out because that could be part of you feeling those symptoms because you think about it too much! GOOD LUCK!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl