Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

\"the show\"..what was urs like?

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by ashamilee
ashamilee replied the topic: Re:\"the show\"..what was urs like?
The mucus plug honestly looks like a booger. It's pretty discusting. It can be tinged red or pink.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:\"the show\"..what was urs like?
EEEEWWWWW YUCKY!!!! it was like slug slime.....have you lost your plug yet??? I never did with my daughter (well before I went to the hospital) but with my son I lost it a month before I had him...well I sure am excited to see pics of the little guy when he gets out of your belly :) I am so happy for you and your husband.....let us all know when you go into labor or once you have had him.....Meg

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by Tatismommy
Tatismommy replied the topic: Re:\"the show\"..what was urs like?
Well i started loosing my mucus plug like almost a week before i had my daughter....and i was also getting contractions...but losing your mucus plug doesnt mean you're having the baby really soon!..well it can take a while...i started to loose mines a week before i had my daughter...if youre thinking if it hurts or anything like that..lol..it doesnt..is juss nasty buggy lookin stuff!

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by bweber
bweber created the topic: \"the show\"..what was urs like?
so i'm getting close to my due date..it's only 9 days away and i've been getting more regular contractions BUT i was wondering what it was like for those of u who have had ur baby already when u lost ur mucus plug?...just wondering..any answers would be nice...thanx...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl