Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what are the....

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:what are the....
sometimes getting off BC can throw ur periods for a loop and take them a while to get regular again...so don't worry about them being so off....as for getting preg on ur period, it's rare but it can happen.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:what are the....
there is always a chance you can get pregnant on any given day.... but you have to get pregnant during the 24-48 hour period of ovulation and even though that can come any time during your cycle, for most women it is right in the middle of the cycle. Though you are irregular, you know the middle of your cycle is not the day after so its a much smaller chance. but, ALWAYS be careful, even during your period because unlike some people will tell you, you CAN ovulate during it (very slight chance.) good luck!

Kailey
Mommy to Faith

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by lilfinn
lilfinn created the topic: what are the....
:dry: odds of me getting pregnant the day after my period? Ever since i got off birth control i been havin the most irregular periods, sometimes 33-37 days apart...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl