Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Periods during Pregnancy

• Tinkerbelle
  • Tinkerbelle's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Tinkerbelle
Tinkerbelle replied the topic: Re:Periods during Pregnancy
Thanks for the replys! I apperciate it! I don't want to wait until August either. No I haven't had a blood test because my doctor wants me to wait until Auguest if I keep geting my periods. It's nerve wracking. Thanks again for the replys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Peter Pan
12 years 5 months ago #2 by Peter Pan
Peter Pan replied the topic: Re:Periods during Pregnancy
Have you had a blood test done?

• LIz
12 years 5 months ago #3 by LIz
LIz replied the topic: Re:Periods during Pregnancy
i know what you are going through. i just asked the same question. Yes you can get your period. It might mean something bad, or you can get your period during pregnancy. Don;t be afraid it isn;t bad. i am pregnant too

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Periods during Pregnancy
thats a tough one. I know what you. THats a long until august. Well i'm 5 weeks pregnant and i took my first pg test and it came back positive at 3weeks 6 days. Defintly retest in couple days or a week.
I work with this girl who missed her period. She took a pregnancy test and it was negative. So she went to the doctors the following day. They did a blood test and it turns out she was. So they did an ulrasound to see how far along she was. Turns out she was FOUR months. She had gotten her period the whole time!!!! Good luck!!! Let me know what happens!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• Tinkerbelle
  • Tinkerbelle's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #5 by Tinkerbelle
Tinkerbelle created the topic: Periods during Pregnancy
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone here who has been pregnant or is expecting still got thier periods? I went to the doctors last week and she told me that she was 99% sure I was pregnant but the unire test came out negative because she said it was too early for hcg to be detected. She told me to wait a week and see if I got my period. Well I got my period and so I was wondering if there's a pregnancy test out there that can detect the hcg even if you still get your period. It was figured out that I'm a little over 4 weeks. I asked my doctor what I should do if I still kept geting my period and she told me to wait until Aug when I go in for my rountine pap test. The bottom line is my husband and I don't want to wait until then and everyone that I've talked says that I'm def pregnant but we need that last percent of assurance. Any help would be very very appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl