Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

new here

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by mommy2lucas
mommy2lucas replied the topic: Re:new here
hey what is your like user name cuz i dont know it so i cant message u

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by buttrflykisser317
buttrflykisser317 replied the topic: Re:new here
Im new here too i just registered yesterday and i have no idea of how to do anything..some nice girl messaged me and it took me forever to figure out how to reply..lol..but im 16 my name is Roxanne i live in NC and im 36 weeks pregnant..my due date is June 19th..Im pregnant with a little girl were naming her Kayleigh Ruth Russell..and my boyfriend and I are still together..weve been together for a year and a half.. hes sweet but message me back if you like i get on a couple times a day..

Roxanne:whistle:

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by mommy2lucas
mommy2lucas created the topic: new here
hey everyone i haven been a member very long so i just wanted to introduce myself...im jen and im 17 and a single mom to lucas michael who is 4 months old i live in ky and am currently going to be getting my ged...i hope to get to know you all and figure out how to work the site lol
~jen

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl