Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I?

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Nicole.
Nicole. replied the topic: Re:Am I?
yes you deff. could be pregnant .. the same thing happened to be and now im almost 4 months pregnant .. i didnt not have a clear positive pregnant test for at least a week after i missed my period .. i had my last period on Feb. 4th .. meaning i should have conceived on the 18th .. but through doctors appts. i learnt i actually conceived a week later.. that may be the reason .. the pregnancy hormone may not be strong enough yet .. i would go to the doctors and get a blood test.. hope this helps <33 Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by xmiss_muppetx
xmiss_muppetx created the topic: Am I?
Hi, im new here but i need some help and advice. I was on the pill for 6 months and then came off it about 3months ago. Since then me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and this month i have missed my period by three days so far, which is unusual as i am always regular. Iv been having breast tenderness and i had a little spotting earlier this month. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it tested negative. Is there any chance that i can be pregnant? Im going to take the test again in three days time to be safe. Wish me luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl