Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!
The only form of birth control that you can not get pregnant on is abstinence.....so there is a chance that you could be pregnant....have you taken a test yet?? sometimes in early pregnancy your hormones are not elevated enough so a blood test would be a good way to go....I hope that you will have answers soon so that you can set your mind at ease or start getting the best care you can get for you and possible baby....either way, no matter what happens I hope that you will consider abstinence....I was sexually active for 10 years and had two kids from two dads and a heavy broken heart before I made that choice...I remained abstinent for 3 1/2 years until my wedding night and I will never regret that choice and I believe that my marriage is more blessed than it would have been if we had slept together before marriage....you can make your own choice and I am not here to point a finger or tell you what to do but I hope that you will consider my input...there is a lot less stress in the life of someone who remains abstinent....no unexpected pregnancy, no fear of STD's or AIDS, and a lot less feelings of being used or rejected in a breakup....take care and let us all know what comes of this....Love and Prayers...Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!
The only form of birth control that you can not get pregnant on is abstinence.....so there is a chance that you could be pregnant....have you taken a test yet?? sometimes in early pregnancy your hormones are not elevated enough so a blood test would be a good way to go....I hope that you will have answers soon so that you can set your mind at ease or start getting the best care you can get for you and possible baby....either way, no matter what happens I hope that you will consider abstinence....I was sexually active for 10 years and had two kids from two dads and a heavy broken heart before I made that choice...I remained abstinent for 3 1/2 years until my wedding night and I will never regret that choice and I believe that my marriage is more blessed than it would have been if we had slept together before marriage....you can make your own choice and I am not here to point a finger or tell you what to do but I hope that you will consider my input...there is a lot less stress in the life of someone who remains abstinent....no unexpected pregnancy, no fear of STD's or AIDS, and a lot less feelings of being used or rejected in a breakup....take care and let us all know what comes of this....Love and Prayers...Meg

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by Dlordy
Dlordy replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!
You could be pregnant i would take a test and go see your doctor. But you also could be looking to far into it and worrying about it that much that you actually think that you have symptoms but your not.

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!
heya, iv been just like you, i missed 5 pills in 1 week, ano stupid, and my period was lighter and my boobs wer hurting for abou 2 weeks but i wasnt pregnant, i think because we have been on the pill for so long i dont think it really matters much when we miss a pill, im not saying that u cant get pregnant being on it but i have missed my pill loads of times and i have never been pregnant being on it. gud luck x

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by aimee85
aimee85 replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!
ok well im also on the pill and have been for 5 years.. if you miss a pill you aint covered for a week but as you've missed 3 pills in a row? then you could be pregnant... i hope that helps a little

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by louisekaren
louisekaren replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant? Missed some pills-please help!
Hey there ive just read your blog and im in exactly the same situation as you been on the pill for nearly 4 years and have never had a period like it mine was just like yours light and then stopped for a day and then light again and now its stopped again. Ive also got an ache in my lower abdomen and my back is killing me! does anyone have any advice im going mad with worry. Have you done a test yet or got any advice from anyone.:( :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl