Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

when do I show?????

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by kayla16
kayla16 replied the topic: Re:when do I show?????
well i am 3 wks and i have not ganied any waite either

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TheDevilNamedAngel
11 years 11 months ago #2 by TheDevilNamedAngel
TheDevilNamedAngel replied the topic: Re:when do I show?????
Well Im Now 17 Weeks And Still Not Showing I Too Have Not Gained Any Weight.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Kit
Kit replied the topic: Re:when do I show?????
I didn't really start to show much at all until I was somewhere between 4 and 5 months pregnant. It seemed like I just sort of popped overnight. I'm definitely showing now (at nearly 7 months) but am still not very big yet. It varies with each girl and each pregnancy.

Kate

• ash
11 years 11 months ago #4 by ash
ash replied the topic: Re:when do I show?????
Dont worry. I did not begin to show unitll the end of my 5month. I am now 6 and people think that I am only 4 months. I am perfectly health and the doctoer saids not to worry. Before this I was a size 7/8 and I have only gained 10lbs. They say if you were small (petite0 you wont gain as much and also you are young like me and active.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by Netzel00
Netzel00 replied the topic: Re:when do I show?????

Well it all differs im only 3 months and im showing a little bit :cheer: so it just depends

• Mi$$ Bl0nDe
12 years 5 months ago #6 by Mi$$ Bl0nDe
Mi$$ Bl0nDe replied the topic: Re:when do I show?????
hey hun, well im four months pregnant and im barely showin too, i havent put much weight on bt im only 16 and wasnt fat in the first place. My theory is if u dnt put much weight on or show much by 6 mnths its a girl lol... dnt ask why cus i dno!
Anyway, jst eat more! lol, thats wat im doin cus i wana see my baby grow! She'll pop out soon and ull b wishin she wa bk in there lol!
Much love x.x.x

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl