Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

did i have a miscarriage?

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:did i have a miscarriage?
how big where your clotts? i had a faint positive an hten a few days later had the same thing happen my clots where really big. about the siz of a 50 cent piece. but most misscarrages are about the size of a golf ball.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:did i have a miscarriage?
well i have never had one but it does sound like it was but you def need to see a doctor even if it is a family doc instead of a gyno but see someone soon.good luck

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:did i have a miscarriage?
heya im replying to u because i had a miscarrage on my 15th birthday, wel i will tel u how mine started. i got like a little period n den little cramps at about 12 at night. then i woke up at about 2 in the morning and sat there by myself with really really bad pains, like some1 was stabbing me in the stomach but i didnt want to wake anyone up so i stayed there but then they got worse and i started crying and i woke my friend up because of this. then she woke my mum up and i couldnt even walk becuase the pain was sooooo bad, we had to ring an ambulance and i went to hospital, i lost alot of blood and had to have a blood transfusion and had to stay in hospital till 3 in the afternoon, this was on my birthday, my blood was clotty aswell, u could of had a miscarrage but if u wer preggers a test should of showed up positive by that time. go to a doctor if u havnt already and see what they say. hope this helped you love beth

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by ilovejesse51905
ilovejesse51905 created the topic: did i have a miscarriage?
i was 2 weeks late on my period and i had every symptom of being preggo and i really thought i was even though i had a neg. test result. my mom suspected it too. but this morning i woke up with extreme cramping and i started bleeding and gagging like i was going to throw up but i kept holding it back. and i never get naeusous on my period. && not to give too much info but my blood was really clotty almost like tissue or something. and i couldnt even go to school i felt so sick and weak. my mom thinks i might have miscarried bc she had the same symptoms when she did. do yall think i miscarried??? i really would like to know yalls opinions.

Please reply no one ever replies to me and i feel alone...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl