Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

AM I PG?

• Mi$$ Bl0nDe
  • Mi$$ Bl0nDe's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Mi$$ Bl0nDe
Mi$$ Bl0nDe replied the topic: Re:AM I PG?
Really hun, u shunt have unprotected sex, i ddnt and im still pregnant, and i was on the pill! Im only 16 too. Well, the only way u can truly find out if you are pregnant is to take a test, ya mite not wna bt ya have gotta!
The fact that u had a very short period at the wrong time, straight after unprotected sex may have simply been implantation bleeding, which it most likley was, so that wud mean u was pregnant.
Fine out and keep me posted yh? We'll go thru it 2geva
Much love x.x.x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jessica
  • jessica's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by jessica
jessica created the topic: AM I PG?
HEy! well first off i am very regula on or a day before the 17 of every month!!! an dwell this month it came on mothers day ( the 8 ) and i had unprotected sex on the 7th! and my period lasts about 5 days execpt this time it lasted 2 1/2 days! and then on the 23 i had unprotected sex again( right when i was suposed to be ovaluating, which i think i did or still am) i had sex and every 1 said that i should be ovaluating on teh 23 or 24 ( they say that i should be very fertile on those two days) and well i have been having pg signs... like very sharp pains in my side ( not my apendix) and i feel nausea adn ( i usually love pizza) now i cant stand it and i am craving italian food like spagietti... and im passed the time my period is suposed to have come and like i said i am never early! so am i pg? adn 1 more sign is i feel very tired and moody and i dont think that my period is goin to come so please tell me! sincerly jessica girl born in florida and in north carolin

ps im only 15!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl