Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i?

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:am i?
Well if you are already a few days late most HPT's will show up with a result....abstinence is the only for sure way to make sure you dont get pregnant...so ....if you end up not being pregnant this time I would really encourage you to wait untill you are married and if you are pregnant to make the same choice....if you dont start your period and you have a negative HPT tehn you should go to the doctor and get a blood test......also pregnancy recourse centers give free preg tests and they have educated counselors waitig to talk to you depending on the results...let us know what happens....Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by alexandmarcus
alexandmarcus replied the topic: Re:am i?
hey girl, well are you like stressing out about it because i thought that i was pregnant once and i felt the exact same thing. my perios was late because i was stressing out about it. You could be pregnant so the best way to no is to take a test.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:am i?
well your best idea is to take a test and if its negative go to a doctor to have a blood test taken. good luck

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by wanna_be_mama123
wanna_be_mama123 created the topic: am i?
I have regular periods. I usually get them on the 6th-9th day of every month, It is not the 14th and i still havent gotten my period the last time i had sex was like 3 weeks ago. I have been very moody and My boobs have been VERY sore. Am i pregnant probably?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl