Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need some help

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:need some help
you should really go to the doctors and have them give you a blood test. that way you know for sure. good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:need some help
you could def be preg cause i got preg twice taking bc n alot of peoples home tests come out neg. get one done by a doc so if you are you know n you must stop the bc before you hurt the baby n poss. your self to n if your not your doc can look at other things that can we wrong. good luck

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:need some help
i suggest going to ur doc if u had regulat periods b4 these missed ones...cuz u could be preg again and hurting ur baby by taking the BC, or u may have a cyst on ur ovary or something that causes missed periods....

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by EmmasMommy8106
EmmasMommy8106 created the topic: need some help
I have not had my period in two months. I have taken 4 pregnancy test and they have all come hack negative. I have a daughter who will be 10 months old on June 1st.

I just need some advice. I am on BC but at the end of the pack there is stil no period.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl