Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what does this mean?

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by jessey223
jessey223 replied the topic: Re:what does this mean?
Symptoms don't come on that fast. Maybe you were feeling nauseous because of the possibility or getting pregnant because the condom broke. I would wait until your missed period to make sure. Best of luck. Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by Slumbergirlss
Slumbergirlss replied the topic: Re:what does this mean?
Thats really early. But I guess its possible. So like the other girl said see if your period comes. n if it doesnt then take a pregnancy test right away:)
*Good luck*

• Sexxxybianka
10 years 6 months ago #3 by Sexxxybianka
Sexxxybianka replied the topic: Re:what does this mean?
WELL i DONT THiNK YOU CAN HAVE SYMPTOMS DAT FAST...i DiDNT GETSiCK TiLL LiKE THREE MONTHS...DEY ARE DA WORST.. BUT JUST WAiT TiLL YOUR PERiOD iS DUE....... GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUV BiANKA

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:what does this mean?
ok so i disagree with everyone...i've watched shows on discovery health AND i research these things and i have taken MANY classes on babies and about pregnancy and they have found that some women can get preg symoptms days after conception, which happens in about 2-3 days or less depending on where u r in ur cycle....
although i have a feeling that u may have just worried ur self sick because the condom hadn't worked...idk know for sure that's just what i get a feeling of by what u wrote....

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:what does this mean?
Well, I have never heard of feeling sick that fast after having sex... normally it is like in the later months. With me, I was like 2 months or three until I started to feel sick... maybe it was something else that got you sick. But if you are almost positive that you are pregnant, then there is no questioning that! Good luck!

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:what does this mean?
You would NOT feel any signs of pregnancy whatsoever the morning after except maybe some intuition, but no physical signs.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl