Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think im Pregnant too!

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kafina18
kafina18 replied the topic: Re:I think im Pregnant too!
hey well the funny thing is i had a feeling 3 days after having unprotected sex and well i did a test 2 weeks before i was surposed to have my period but it was negative then i was 3 days late and not the same period, well have i had my period all my symptoms just stopped so i thought i had a miscarriage but thinking about it now it was only stress but now my lower back hurts sometimes and i not slim so you really wouldnt tell if i was pregnant if i began to show but i feel something hard and these days i feel extra heavy so i'll take another test like 2 weeks later just to be sure but i really want a child although i know everyone will disagree. sorry for giving you my story but what i'm trying to say is if i'm pregnant i knew from the beginning, and everyone's different so just wait about 2 more weeks then take a test, oh yeah about your ex if you are pregnant see him leaving from the beginning as kind of like a good thing cause better he leaves before so you can become independent than leave when you've already gotten use to him being there. keep me updated:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by LilMamii07
LilMamii07 created the topic: I think im Pregnant too!
im really scared cause im only 17 and i know my moms gonna kill me when she finds out. i have all the symptoms but i havent missed my peroid. if i am pregnant its about 2 weeks now. can you feel symptoms that early? also the guy who would be my babys father wants nothing to do with me anymore. its really sad. i should never have told him until i was for sure...

-Nikii:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl