Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How soon can you tell?

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:How soon can you tell?
i don't know if i'm allowed to say this but there is a web site called early pregnancy tests. you can buy a pregnancy test for $.80!! ANd they work 6 to eight days after you've conceived!! But i would wait atleast two weeks after the last time you had sex!!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Concerned
  • Concerned's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Concerned
Concerned created the topic: How soon can you tell?
I was just wondering how long you should wait to take a pregnancy test for the most acurate results. I have been on the pill for about 4 years and accidently got off it about 4 weeks ago mid cycle. Needless to say my hormones seem all messed up but I am assuming its from stopping the pill. Right when i stopped taking the pill their was some light spotting. Since stopping the pill I have had a few unprotected sexual encounters throughout the past couple weeks. I don't know when my next period should be expected so I am stuck in a strange situation. How long after conception would a pregnancy test give postive results is my main question. I am a student and tight on money and cannot afford the price of numerous pregnancy tests. Thank you if you can answer my question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl