Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Questions.

• Tabitha
  • Tabitha's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #1 by Tabitha
Tabitha replied the topic: Re:Questions.
Thanks. I went and had a pregnancy blood test done yesterday. I will find out in a couple days. I am really hoping I am pregnant though. I really want a child, and so does my boyfriend. We are going to be getting married next year. Thanks for the info. :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Amanda
  • Amanda's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Amanda
Amanda replied the topic: Re:Questions.
Hey, some symptoms I experienced when I was pregnant was nausea(I felt like puking all the time but I never actually did), my breasts got bigger and would hurt, and I was tired all the time. I was seriously tired all the time I would be in bed by about 7pm. I also experinced mood swings I had a hard time controlling my emotions. I didn't experience pain in my vagina or in my stomach like you described. There are pregnancy tests that allow to to test about a week or so before your missed period. You might want to check that out. I hope my information helped :cheer:

• Tabitha
  • Tabitha's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Tabitha
Tabitha created the topic: Questions.
I think I might be pregnant, I don't know what kind of symptoms you get when your pregnant. I was wondering if have a sore vagina, and inner vagina walls is a sign? I have also been having quite abit of cramping and burning sensations in my lower adominom area. I have felt very nasuas over the past few days, not throwing up, but just a real sick feeling. I can't take a pregnancy test for another week. But, in the mean time, I was wanting to get some of my questions answered. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :side:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl