Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

labor

• thefreelife
12 years 5 months ago #1 by thefreelife
thefreelife replied the topic: Re:labor
:ohmy: Wow!I thought I was young for the whole pregnancy thing!I wish you the best with this.I do have a couple questions....Have you told your parents about it?If you have then how did they react?Well, talk later.Bye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• alice
  • alice's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by alice
alice replied the topic: its me again!
yer i am pregnant
cyaz

• just2bme
12 years 6 months ago #3 by just2bme
just2bme replied the topic: Re:labor
Are u pregnant now? :ohmy: And just to let u know it is definatly not a pain-free experience, actually it's the worst pain I have ever experienced. I am sorry I couldn't tell u otherwise. Good luck and GOD Bless!!!

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by aprilmarie0204
aprilmarie0204 replied the topic: Re:labor
Lobor does hurt, but try not to worry about it. It is different for everyone, and there are a ton of things that can be done to reduce to pain. Epidurals and other forms of pain medication are available, and for some people moving around and staying active during labor is enough. Hope that helps.

April

• alice
  • alice's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #5 by alice
alice created the topic: labor
heya im alice :S
im am 12 years old and wored about labor
how much will it hurt?
plz can u help me?
thanx
luv alice
xxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl