Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm not leaking frommy breast

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by JeanR
JeanR replied the topic: Re:I'm not leaking frommy breast
HI Moderator,
I just had an STD testing at my annual Pap Smear, all clear! Thanks for concern! B) Thank God for that........I've only had one partner in two years...and have been tested two times for everything!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:I'm not leaking frommy breast
Hey thanks for posting on Stand Up Girl.

I'm not a doctor, but it sounds to me like you could have a sexually transmitted disease. Have you been checked recently? Until you are, you def, should not have sex. Please make an appointment to see your doctor right away.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by JeanR
JeanR created the topic: I'm not leaking frommy breast
HI So thanks for all your comments, very helpful...However, I never said I had milky white stuff coming from my breast..I meant down up there in my vagina (TMI, I know). HAHAHA. Yesterday and today I woke up with cramps not period like tho like my ovarys lower pelvic..it's discomforting, but not painful. BTW, I could even be later into a pregnancy i'm not sure here...Guess will have to wait till Thursday..I'm NOT stressed just bothered that some people get normal HPT early when they miss their periods then somepeople like me miss my period and nothing just waiting for the final damn answer:)

THANK YOU!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl